Talent Acquisition Assistant
£20,000-£24,000 depending on experience
Talent Acquisition Assistant
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our in-house recruitment team as a Talent Acquisition Assistant supporting the delivery of recruitment campaigns across our customer-facing, frontline teams.
Redde Northgate is home to c.5,500 colleagues and brings together a great mix of market-leading operating companies to become the UK’s foremost integrated mobility solutions provider. It is an exciting time for us as we move to a ‘shared-service’ approach for our recruitment. As a Talent Acquisition Assistant, you share the responsibility for the day-to-day delivery of recruitment campaigns for hiring managers within our Northgate Vehicle Hire, FMG and Auxillis brands.
Your managers trust you to find the talented individuals they need to keep us moving forward, with your ability to connect with candidates’ is key to your success. You will often be managing more than one campaign at time – co-ordinating talent pools from a range of sources (including adverts, referrals and social media), it is up to you to shortlist, interview and recommend potential candidates. In short, you help your managers decide if each candidate is the right fit for them and in our busy, ever-changing business, you can be certain you will never be looking for something to do!
If you are seeking a role with lots of room to really make your mark, or best of all, give successful candidates the news we would love them to join us, this is a great time to join us!
What does a Talent Acquisition Assistant need to be successful?
• Enthusiasm! You are the voice and face of our business for potential employees, so we are relying on you to make a positive first impression.
• Confidence when communicating. Realistically, it is a must that you can show us you have been successful in building up relationships over the phone by asking the right questions.
• You make reasoned, logical decisions. Whether assessing candidates, making recommendations to managers or simply planning what to do next, you’ve done everything you can to ensure you’ve made the right choice.
• You are in control of your work. You are an exceptional administrator; organised and able to manage competing workloads effectively (a working knowledge of MS Excel is useful too!).
• You can influence those around you. You are a great networker, comfortable and credible when speaking with candidates, recruiting managers and senior stakeholders.
• You can see the bigger picture. Our strong team ethic has been an important part of our success, so you can’t be afraid to roll up your sleeves up and get in involved.
• An understanding of the Contact Centre world. Regardless of the industry, it is essential you have experienced life in a contact centre and are passionate about the career opportunities they offer.
• Finally, while it would be great if you have some experience in a resourcing or recruitment role already, this a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to take their first steps into the world of recruitment too.
As Talent Acquisition Assistant, we offer you:
• A competitive basic salary starting from £20,000
• An excellent benefits package including employee assistance, life assurance, staff and retailer discounts etc.
• An exciting opportunity to build a new way of working, where you can really make your mark.
• A fantastic opportunity to develop your recruitment careers in a supportive, encouraging team.
Be part of our future
If you would love to join our team as Talent Acquisition Assistant, we encourage you to find out more. Apply today by