up to £30,000
Rental Manager (Covering Maternity Leave. 12 months)
Benefits: This job includes:
23 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays and 1 day for your Birthday
Company Car or Car Allowance
Laptop and Mobile Phone
Workplace Pension and Life Assurance
Employee Assistance Programme.
Cycle to Work Scheme
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented Rental Manager to join one of the UK’s leading vehicle rental specialists, heading the Rental Team at one of our busy sites.
Your role, as Rental Manager, is about supporting our customers to deliver on their business promises. Your aim; ensuring we get their vehicle back on the road safely and promptly.
Due to the geographical location and the fleet size the Rental Manager is responsible for a team of staff including Customer Service Advisors, Delivery Agents and Yard Controller. We all have a part to play!
You will need to be highly customer focused, driven by success, a good people manager and to ensure vehicle availability and business growth. The branch needs a decision maker and leader that encourages our team to deliver immediate and continuous decision making, together with drive and innovation to minimise vehicle downtime and, above all, deliver on our service commitment to our customers.
· You have a common-sense business approach - you know what makes a great team and how to maximise on opportunities to produce outstanding results.
· Above all, you are a people person - you care about your team and understand that a one-size-fits-all approach is not always the best way to create a high-performing team.
· You are a natural coach and love to share your knowledge with others - nothing gives you more job satisfaction than seeing a colleague you have supported doing well.
· You have a passion for customer service - you understand what is important to your customers and suppliers. If there is an issue, as Rental Manager, you will know just how to solve it.
As a Rental Manager, we offer:
· A competitive salary with additional 10% OTE bonus
· A company car scheme or car allowance and additional employee benefits (including employee assistance, life assurance, pension, retailer discounts etc.)
· A clear career development pathway and our commitment to supporting your professional development through in-house and industry-recognised training.
· A forward-thinking, modern workshop environment equipped with the latest technology and manufacturer-specific diagnostic tools, where a zero-tolerance safety culture is our priority.
· The opportunity to work with and service world-renowned automotive brands including Ford, Mercedes, Vauxhall & Peugeot.
Be part of the future of vehicle rental
Press the 'Apply' button now to start your application.
Once you have applied for the job, we will initially consider your skills and experience based on your CV and application. If you match the job, we will be in touch with you to advise you of the next stage in the process.
We are an equal opportunities employer and positively welcome all applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
On accepting an offer of employment with us, you are providing us with permission and consent to proceed with our reference and vetting process. Our offers of employment are subject to satisfactory references and in some cases a criminal records check. We may require information that covers the last 2 years of your employment and personal history. You will be required to provide evidence of your eligibility to work in the UK. Please ensure you have this information available.
Reference ID: 22941TT
Contract length: 12 months