Up to £47k
Up to £47k per annum
Are you committed to your own development and want to take the next step on your career journey in an exciting industry that is facing significant technological and customer change?
Are you an outstanding leader, potentially from a retail or automotive background, wanting to work in an environment that keeps you at the forefront of evolving customer solutions?
Are you focused on the ongoing development of your team, providing the opportunities for your team to learn and develop themselves further?
And have you got a proven track record of providing, with your team, best in class customer service and delivery of performance to the required levels through your strong relationship, organisational and strategic capabilities?
If the answer to these questions is YES, then we have an exciting and ambitious opportunity for you!
We are looking for a talented individual to join the UK’s leading business to business light commercial vehicle rental provider, bringing to life the Northgate experience for colleagues and customers at our busy Croydon Branch.
Croydon has a fleet size of over 1000 vehicles, its has EV installation and is one of our most high performing branches.
As Branch Manager, you will focus on supporting our customers to keep their business on the road ensuring they can deliver on their business promises – heading a team that gives an exceptional customer experience whilst working to the highest technical and quality standards.
Our Croydon branch offers a high-profile opportunity for a new Branch Manager to make a real impact. With an extensive fleet of vehicles to manage, it is an ever-changing, exciting place to be with huge potential for continued growth.
Accountable for all aspects of the performance across the branch including rental activity, workshop performance and customer relationships, we are looking to you to develop a focused team that maximises revenue opportunities, drives innovation and improvement to minimise vehicle downtime and, above all, delivers on our service commitment to customers through the development of the team.
· Firstly, you are a proven people manager with a solid management background in fast-paced customer orientated environments – you know how to build and manage a team to deliver exceptional solutions to your customers.
· You have a common sense, commercially minded business approach - you know what makes a great workplace and how to maximise efficiencies and identify opportunities to produce outstanding results.
· You get involved in every part of your business – you take pride in understanding exactly what makes your business tick and lead by example, setting high standards.
· You are a natural coach and love to take time to support the development of your team, - nothing gives you more job satisfaction than seeing a member of team develop their skills and confidence.
· You have a passion for customer service - you understand what is important to your customers and suppliers.
As Branch Manager, we offer:
· A competitive starting salary with an additional 25% OTE bonus
· A company car scheme or car allowance and additional employee benefits (including employee assistance, life assurance, pension, retailer discounts etc.)
· A clear career development pathway and our commitment to supporting your professional development through in-house and industry-recognised training.
· A forward-thinking, customer-focused environment equipped with the latest technology where a zero-tolerance safety culture is our priority.
· The opportunity to work with and service world-renowned automotive brands including Ford, Mercedes, Vauxhall & Peugeot.
· Opportunity to join Northgate, part of the ReddeNorthgate group, the leading integrated mobility solutions and automotive services provider.
Be part of the future of vehicle rental
If you would love to lead one of our amazing teams as Branch Manager, we encourage you to find out more. Apply today
Reference ID: 22591
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £43,000.00-£47,000.00 per year