Talent Acquisition Partner
Starting from £35,000 + car allowance
Talent Acquisition Partner
Home-Based (North East/North Yorkshire)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our growing in-house recruitment team in the key role of Talent Acquisition Partner, collaborating with senior business leaders and HR peers to develop and deliver engaging recruitment strategies in our customer-focused contact centre operations.
Redde Northgate plc is home to c.6000 colleagues, bringing together a broad mix of market-leading operating companies to become the UK’s foremost integrated mobility solutions provider. Our contact centres are often the first interaction business partners and customers have with our businesses and having the right people there to support them when they need us, is essential to our success.
It is an exciting time for us as we move to a ‘shared-service’ approach for our customer service and contact centre recruitment. As a Talent Acquisition Partner, you will predominantly work across the North East and Yorkshire managing the recruitment relationship with senior stakeholders at some of our largest UK sites, with business lines including vehicle hire, fleet management, personal legal services, and motor insurance claims.
You have ownership of all resourcing activity and are responsible for the performance of both volume and specialist campaigns, defining the attraction and selection strategies we use to ensure our candidate talent pools meet business needs. Your objectives - to engage with, attract, assess, and retain the right candidates to enable us to become an employer of choice.
As Talent Acquisition Partner your expertise not only enables you to mentor and guide those around you, but also to help shape the team through delivery of key strategic projects and continuous improvement programs which have a positive impact on how we work and how successful we can be. In short, it is a great time to join us!
• You are an experienced business partner with a proven record in successfully implementing recruitment and attraction strategies within the Customer Service and Contact Centre or ‘Volume’ market.
• You may already be successfully working in-house within a large, multi-site business or seeking your first move away from an agency or on-site role. Whatever your background, you produce results.
• You have a detailed knowledge of the market and understand how to engage the passive candidate pools within it – you are an expert in direct sourcing methods including social media, networking, Boolean searching, and the job board market.
• You are a natural coach and love to share your knowledge, ideas, and experience with others - nothing gives you more job satisfaction than mentoring and empowering colleagues and managers to improve.
• You are a confident communicator, able to guide, influence and challenge the decisions of a variety of stakeholders effectively using commercially focused, well-reasoned views and advice.
As Talent Acquisition Partner, we offer you:
• A competitive package starting from £35,000 with additional benefits (company car/ car allowance, pension, life assurance, staff and retailer discounts etc.)
• An exciting opportunity to build a new way of working, where you can really make your mark.
• A supportive, like-minded peer group of Talent Acquisition professionals all aiming for the same goal.
Be part of our future
If you would love to join our team as Talent Acquisition Partner, we encourage you to find out more. Apply today!