CRM Marketing Executive
Up to £35,000
Reference: EO 22002
CRM Marketing Executive
Salary: up to £35,000 (depending on experience)
Due to team expansion, we have a fantastic opportunity to join our vibrant, evolving business as a CRM Marketing Executive, supporting the Marketing team in delivery of high-quality database leads while developing and executing the CRM Marketing plan for Northgate and Van Monster UK&I.
Northgate Vehicle Hire (part of the Redde Northgate plc group) is one of the UK’s leading vehicle rental and mobility solutions specialists, bringing to life the Northgate experience for our B2B customers.
Reporting to our CRM Marketing Manager, you will ensure effective use of data within CRM to create and drive improvement within campaign effectiveness, as well as maximise use of available technology, including CRM (MS Dynamics) and Marketing Automation (Click Dimensions).
You will be also responsible for creation, maintenance, and testing of campaign assets, including email templates, landing pages, and forms through utilising both responsive HTML and content management systems. Your duties will also involve management of high-quality email marketing campaigns across lead generation, lead nurture, customer retention and customer service activity.
· You have minimum 3 years’ Marketing experience and two years in a similar CRM/Marketing Automation role within a fast-paced, corporate environment.
· You are degree educated with a Marketing or other business-related qualification.
· You will have experience and good working knowledge of CRM (ideally Microsoft Dynamics) and Marketing Automation platforms, including building out and testing complex nurture flows.
· You can demonstrate proactive approach to problem solving, with the confidence to propose new solutions and process improvements.
· You will have a strong customer focus and are able to communicate effectively with management and stakeholders across the business as well as external suppliers.
· You will be well organised, have excellent attention to detail, and be able to multitask and work under pressure, delivering to tight deadlines.
· You will have a good analytical brain, able to understand and interpret campaign performance data and provide meaningful reports and insights. Strong Excel skills is a must.
· You will have experience building and managing all aspects of engaging email campaigns across template creation, audience selection and campaign reporting, employing a continuous test and learn ethos.
· Ideally you will have strong HTML skills with experience building and testing responsive email templates.
· You will be a good team player and enjoy working as part of a successful integrated marketing team which operates across the full marketing mix.
As a CRM Marketing Executive, we offer:
A competitive starting salary.
In business-as-usual times a sociable office-based role with the option to potentially work from home.
Additional employee benefits (including employee assistance, life assurance, pension, staff and retailer discounts etc.)
· A tailored induction plan to help you get to grips with how we do things, with help from experienced colleagues and on-going support from your manager.
Be part of our future
If you would love to join our well established and friendly Marketing team as CRM Marketing Executive, we encourage you to apply today