Customer Delivery Agent
up to £22,000 pa
Reference: 22154 UT
This is a great opportunity to join one of the UK’s leading vehicle rental specialists as a Customer Delivery Agent in our busy site in Brentcross.
As Customer Delivery Agent, you are often the face of Northgate for our customers and play an integral role in enabling us to consistently provide the first-class experience they demand. Part of a busy branch team, you work closely with your colleagues preparing, delivering and collecting vehicles on time; keeping our promises to our customers.
The little things make a big difference as a Customer Delivery Agent, a warm, friendly approach, taking the time to explain the vehicle and documents or answering queries in a helpful and positive way. We expect you to treat our fleet vehicles as you would your own and your eye for detail plays a vital part in the capture of on and off hire condition, helping reduce the financial risk to the business too.
As a key Central London site, Brent Cross is a busy, expanding branch with almost 800 vehicles in fleet and relatively new workshop facility. The branch supports a broad mix of businesses and brokers, including managing the relationship with one of our largest regional customers. So, whether you are sourcing vehicles so you can say yes to booking, resolving a customer rental query or overseeing the daily vehicle movements in and out of branch, it is an exciting place to be.
Part of the role is to valet all vehicles, ensuring they are clean and ready to go back on hire. As you can appreciate, some of these are rather dirty, especially the vehicles that have been used in rural areas. Jet wash equipment is on site to help with the task.
• You come from a fast-paced, customer-focused background – the industry is not important but where you excel is in quickly understanding what matters to your customers.
• You are a people person – you put yourself in your customer’s shoes and communicate well with them in sometimes-difficult situations. As a Customer Delivery Agent, if you cannot help, you know who can.
• You are a confident, courteous driver with good knowledge of the local area – ideally, you have some previous driving experience in your career, especially if you regularly used ‘Transit’ sized (or larger) vehicles or are IAM / emergency services trained.
• You get involved in every part of our business – you take pride being part of the Northgate team and are keen to help colleagues with a hands-on, can-do approach to getting things done.
• You are enthusiastic about our business – as Customer Delivery Agent expect you to make a great first impression and deliver an exceptional experience every time.
As Customer Delivery Agent, we offer:
• A full-time permanent role, with a great salary.
• Additional employee benefits (including employee assistance, life assurance, pension, retailer discounts etc.)
• A proven induction-training plan to help you get to grips with how we do things, with help from experienced colleagues and on-going support from your manager.
• The opportunity to work with a broad range of businesses and world-renowned automotive brands including Ford, Mercedes and Vauxhall.
Be part of the future of vehicle rental
If you would love to join our amazing team in Brentcross as a Customer Delivery Agent, we encourage you to find out more. Apply today