up to £38,000 plus bonus
Reference: 22234 UT
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented Workshop Manager to join one of the UK’s leading vehicle rental specialists, heading the technical team at our busy site in Brent Cross.
Your role, as Workshop Manager, is about supporting our customers to deliver on their business promises. Your aim; ensuring we get their vehicle back on the road safely and in quick time.
Managing a team of 5, you will oversee maintenance, servicing and warranty work for a fleet of over 800 vehicles. As a key Central London site, Brent Cross is a busy, expanding branch with a relatively new workshop facility, with a broad client base and constantly changing workload, your team will also provide workshop support to other regional sites - it is an exciting place to be.
Accountable for day-to-day performance across all aspects of the workshop, we are looking to you to develop a results-focused MVT and workshop team that complies with the highest technical and quality standards, drive innovation and improvement to minimise vehicle downtime and, above all, deliver on our service commitment to customers.
• At heart, you are a qualified technical expert with a solid workshop management background - your team value your expert technical knowledge, input and guidance.
• You have a common-sense business approach - you know what makes a great workshop and how to maximise efficiencies and opportunities to produce outstanding results.
• Above all, you are a people person - you care about your team and understand that a one-size-fits-all approach is not always the best way to create a high-performing workshop team.
• You are a natural coach and love to share your knowledge with others - nothing gives you more job satisfaction than seeing a colleague you have supported doing well.
• You have a passion for customer service - you understand what is important to your customers and suppliers. If there is an issue, as Workshop Manager, you will know just how to solve it.
As Workshop Manager, we offer:
• A competitive starting salary of up to £38,000 pa with additional 10% OTE bonus
• A company car scheme or car allowance and additional employee benefits (including employee assistance, life assurance, pension, retailer discounts etc.)
• A clear career development pathway and our commitment to supporting your professional development through in-house and industry-recognised training.
• A forward-thinking, modern workshop environment equipped with the latest technology and manufacturer-specific diagnostic tools, where a zero-tolerance safety culture is our priority.
• The opportunity to work with and service world-renowned automotive brands including Ford, Mercedes, Vauxhall & Peugeot.
Be part of the future of vehicle rental
If you would love to lead one of our amazing teams as Workshop Manager, we encourage you to find out more. Apply today