IT Network and Telephony Team Leader
Up to £48,000
Network & Telephony Team Leader
This is an exceptional opportunity to join our vibrant, rapidly evolving business as a Network & Telephony Team Leader, to lead the Networks & Telephony team into deliver an effective network and telephony operations function
Redde Northgate was formed in early 2020 following a successful merger, bringing together a broad mix of market-leading operating companies to become the UK’s foremost integrated mobility solutions provider. IT is at the heart of our business and we continuously review how we deliver our services, the innovation opportunity we provide and our overall approach to the demands of our growing, corporate business.
Joining us in the early stages of our exciting journey to transform ourselves into a user centric digital services provider, your early priority as Network & Telephony Team Leader will be to ensure that all day to day activities (monitoring & alerting, incident response, service request fulfilment, change control, availability & performance management) are carried out within a controlled and compliant framework.
• You have technical expertise and practical knowledge of a variety of network technologies, including some combination of firewalls, managed switches and wireless networking;
• Hold a good working knowledge of one or more of: Cisco IOS, HP Aruba and Fortigate. Detailed knowledge of networking protocols especially TCP, UDP, IP, STP, CDP/LLDP and (at least single-area) OSPF
• You hold the ability to plan, prioritise and manage resources within a collaborative team-based environment, both for IT service delivery and service development;
• You can demonstrate experience or potential of providing leadership to highly expert technical teams, including recruitment, staff development and performance management;
• You have experience of high-tempo and critical technology operations, including in times of challenge;
• You hold knowledge of financial processes, including budget planning, expenditure forecasting and reporting;
• You have a good awareness of Information Security and have proven experience of working within a delivery frameworks that deliver service effectively whilst maintain;
As Network & Telephony Team Leader, we offer you:
• A rewarding salary of up to £48,000, reflecting your experience and specialist knowledge;
• Additional employee benefits (including employee assistance, life assurance, pension, staff & retailer discounts etc.)
• A business as usual flexible approach to working ( a hybrid of home and office based)
• An exciting opportunity to build a team and new ways of working, that you can really make your own.
• A supportive, like-minded peer group of senior stakeholders and IT specialists all aiming for the same goal.
Be part of our future
If you would love to join our team as Networks & Telephony Team Leader, we encourage you to find out more. Apply today by emailing your CV to email@example.com.