CRM Marketing Executive
up to £35,000
Reference: EO 22002
CRM Marketing Executive
Salary: up to £35,000
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our vibrant, evolving business as a CRM Marketing Executive, supporting the Marketing team in delivery of high-quality database leads while developing and executing the CRM Marketing plan for Northgate and Van Monster UK&I.
Northgate Vehicle Hire, part of Redde Northgate plc, has been operating for over 40 years, with 67 branches and 50,000 Light Commercial Vehicles on the road. We provide business van hire and mobility solutions to businesses of all sizes, from sole traders to national businesses and groups.
Reporting to our CRM Marketing Manager, you will ensure effective use of data within CRM to create and drive improvement within campaign effectiveness, as well as maximise use of available technology, including CRM (MS Dynamics) and Marketing Automation (Click Dimensions).
You will be also responsible for creation, maintenance and testing of campaign assets, including email templates, landing pages, and forms through utilising both responsive HTML and content management systems. Your duties will also involve management of high-quality email marketing campaigns across lead generation, lead nurture, customer retention and customer service activity.
• You have a minimum 3 years’ experience in in an email campaign management role
• You have good analytical skills, and experience analysing and interpreting campaign performance data
• You are degree educated with a Marketing or other business-related qualification.
• You have proven experience across the marketing mix
• You can demonstrate proactive approach to problem solving, with the confidence to propose new solutions and process improvements
• You have an ability to communicate effectively with management and stakeholders across the business as well as external suppliers
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Good organisational IT and administration skills
• Ability to work quickly, under pressure and to tight deadlines.
• Ability to multi-task
Ability to work as part of a successful team
A strong customer focus (external & internal).
Also ideal, but not essential:
• Experience working with CRM platforms - Microsoft Dynamics CRM would be desirable
• Experience of building out complex nurture flows in marketing automation applications
• Have good HTML coding skills, preferably building responsive email templates.
As a CRM Marketing Executive, we offer:
• A competitive starting salary.
• In business-as-usual times a sociable office-based role with the option to potentially work for home.
• Additional employee benefits (including employee assistance, life assurance, pension, staff and retailer discounts etc.)
• A proven induction plan to help you get to grips with how we do things, with help from experienced colleagues and on-going support from your manager.
Be part of our future
If you would love to join our well established and friendly Marketing team as CRM Marketing Executive, we encourage you to find out more. Apply today via our website or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org